The MDF 71 components comprise a perfected MDF system (used as standard equipment by Deutsche Telekom AG, for example). All of the variants are fitted with LSA-I-71 contacts for the connection of plastic-insulated copper wires without soldering, wire-stripping or the use of screws. Copper wires with a conductor diameter of 0.40 to 0.65 mm and a maximum overall diameter of 1.1mm can be used
The mounting dimension of 48-pair linking strip is 180mm, the fixing dimension is 135mm.
The module is secured to the MDF rack by means of 2 stud bolts, toothed washers and hexagonal nuts.
Scope of delivery per sales unit:
- 1 housing (neutral)
- 12 disconnection contact inserts (4-pair, a, b, c)
- 13 wire-guide inserts for 4 pairs (a, b, c)
- 12 cover strips, each printed 4x a, b, c
- 1 label holder, complete (neutral)
- 2 labels, printed 01 to 12
- 1 transparent cover
- 1 protective cover with cover strip