The Kronection Box A is tailor-made for the universal use of the different modules of the LSA-PLUS quick connection system in outdoor installations. Empty boxes are, of course, also available to those whishing to install their own devices to meet any particular demands. Be it as a distribution box or as a connection and cable distribution box: owing to the use of KRONE LSA-PLUS contacts the box always permits connections and distributions to be made without any soldering, screwing or stripping of wires. And this means saving many complicated operations which cannot be avoided with soldering or screw connections. But there are still more advantages of the Kronection Box A
- The use of glass-fibre reinforced polyester makes the box absolutely maintenance free, weatherproof and dimensionally stable and colour fast even when exposed to direct sunlight
- Simple mounting directly on the wall or on round poles by means of an adapter plate
- The captivated lid which is locked in the open position serves as rain protection during installation work. In the closed position, it protects the installed devices against dust and spray water (protection according to IP55). If necessary, the lid can be provided with a safety lock or lead seal as an additional protection against unauthorized access. The lid front is profiled, it gives the box a modern, but discreet appearance while at the same time making it difficult to fix labels or stickers.
- The base of the box is provided with multipurpose, self-sealing cable entries, with formed-on sealing space, earth terminals, cable tension relief devices and fixing holes for the wide range LSA-PLUS connection elements.
- Wherever necessary, overvoltage arresters magazines can be installed, depending on the LSA-PLUS series used.
Dimensions (h x w x d in mm): 242 x 169 x 100
Maximum Capacity: 3 LSA-PLUS modules 2/10
The cable can be sealed at the cable entry. The box can be mounted either directly on walls or on poles using a pole fixing kit. The cover has a special hinge which keeps the cover open during installation work, so that it functions as a protection against rain. The inside of the box is equipped with fixing points for all standard distribution components.